Monday, October 20, 2008

First Blog!

Cheers Loved Ones,

I am totally copying Hayley Bellah (Jones) Winn (for those of you who know her) and making a blog for John and I it seems like a great way of keeping up with friends and family.  I'm not completely sure how easy it is going to be to keep up with this with school and everything, but well see... I figure what I can do is better than nothing! If you know anyone who knows and loves us please feel free to forward the address as I'm fairly certain I do not have everybody's e-mail addresses. I will try to put up a picture of our abode and the pups soon. I know y'all are all dying to see them. (Insert Irony Here) Anyway I am already neglecting my studies to put up this first blog, but hey this is more productive than some of my other diversionary tactics. 

With all our hearts!

3 comments:

Darth Rachel said...

neglecting school work to blog is one of my favorite past times!

i got ya linked.

Zack & Monica said...

hey! glad you are doing this...here's ours
barnardbunch.blogspot.com

Hayley and Aaron said...

I think it's awesome that you copied me, I look forward to keeping up with you guys better in the future! See you soon.

Followers