Monday, October 27, 2008

Ma Dame



So a friend gave me this new fragrance. Her boyfriend gave it to her and she didn't want to hurt his feelings so she asked me if I wanted to try it! Amazingly enough it was a perfume that I had been dying to try...and guess what!?!?!? I love it! It is Ma Dame by Jean Paul Gaultier and it is fabulous! It has a very intriguing smell of orange, rose, grenadine, musk, and cedar. I love the complexity of the scent. If you would like a little something to give you a new edge I suggest you give it a try!

1 comment:

Darth Rachel said...

are you an agynes fan? i had a room mate who was obsessed with her.

next time i see you i shall be sure to smell you hahaha.

ive been wearing Diesel for Life all year, almost out. perhaps a new scent is in order.

Followers